TERMS OF ENTRY
The Sunrise Rotary Santa's
Fun Run (SFR)” is organised by the Rotary Club of Cheltenham
Charity Registration 1051183 ( hereinafter called “The Organiser”).
1. The Organiser will make every effort to ensure the SFR is safe for entrants, organisers, spectators and users of the course in Pittville Park and they will closely collaborate with the relevant Local Authorities, Police, Fire and Ambulance services . However the Organiser accepts no liability for any injury, loss or damage to property arising in any way from the SFR.
2. All Entrants acknowledge that participation in the fun run may involve potentially dangerous physical activity, dangers of accidents, personal injury (including death) and loss and damage to property. By agreeing to or signing the Entry form the Entrants are confirming that they are healthy and fit to run/walk and have considered the risks involved.
3. The organisers do not provide insurance, life, medical, liability or otherwise to cover any illness, accident ,injury, death, loss or damages arising in connection with attendance or participation in the SFR. Each Entrant is advised to seek their own insurance if required.
4. The Entrant agrees to:
a) fully indemnify and keep the Organisers fully indemnified from and against all liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, loss, damage, costs or expenses suffered or
incurred by the Entrants; and,
b) irrevocably hold harmless, indemnify and reimburse the Organisers from and for any sum, costs or expenses (including legal and professional fees) incurred, payable or paid by the Organisers to any person (including the Entrant’s insurers) in connection with any accident, loss, damage or injury (including death) arising out of the Entrants attendance at, participation in, or training for, the Event;
c) Subject to clause 6. the Organisers shall not be responsible for any losses Entrants suffers as a result of the Organisers’ breach unless such losses were reasonably foreseeable to both the Entrants and the Organisers as at the date of Entrants registration for the Event. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser will not be liable to the Entrants in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise in connection with the Event for loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings or loss of data); or goodwill or reputation; or any special or indirect or consequential losses; for any personal injury to or death of the Entrants;
5. Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall affect the Organiser's
I) for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Organisers or a deliberate act or omission of the Organisers, its employees or agents;
ii) for breach of statutory duty;
iii) for fraudulent misrepresentation; or
iv) to the extent that liability cannot be excluded or limited by law.
Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall affect any statutory rights to which the Entrants may be entitled to as a consumer.
6. Whilst marshals will be stationed around the course joining the SFR does not confer any special rights on entrants. Entrants must comply with marshals instructions.
7. Children aged between five and
eighteen years as at the 5th December 2015 participate in the
SFR only with the permission of their parent or guardian regardless
of whether the Organisers have actually received such permission
and must be accompanied by a responsible adult. The accompanying
adult will be held responsible by the Organisers for the safe
conduct and behaviour of the child during the event.
8. The Organisers reserve the right not to accept an entry or to withdraw any entrant from the SFR without reason.
9. Should the SFR not take place for whatever reason, entrants will not be entitled to any refund.
'The Organisers reserve the right to use any photograph or interview taken of participants during or in connection to the race to use in connection with the production, advertisement, marketing or
promotion of the Santa Fun Run event.'
By applying to enter the SFR, applicants and entrants warrant that they believe they are fit and able to complete the course and
accept entry is at their own risk.
When you have read these terms please tick the box on the online or sheet entry form
which will confirm that you have accepted the above.
If you haven't downloaded the entry form you can do so by clicking the entry form icon below to enter
When you have read and accepted
the above, click the link below to enter: